I am an Italian painter, graduated from the Art School and I attended the Faculty of Architecture. I have an exhibition space in Pescara, my city, where I make works and portraits on commission and where I give oil painting lessons. The technique I love most is oil painting on canvas, I love classical figurative art and photorealism. I sell works also through online galleries and my paintings have been purchased in Italy and abroad by many collectors
I love all the figurative art, especially the works of the great Renaissance artists
Anna Rita Angiolelli graduated from the Art School of Pescara, where he lives and works .It has studied at the Faculty of Architecture. Portrait and landscape painter prefers oil painting of figurative genre without neglecting the use of other techniques (acrylic, pastels, pencil).
He has made numerous solo exhibitions and participated in a large number of collective and international events
In recent years, for example:
- # 7 exhibitions at the Art Workshop of the Chamber of Commerce of Chieti;
- Group exhibition at the "SPARTS" of Pescara;
- 2 exhibitions at the Gallery Ancis of Pescara;
- Group exhibition at the Chapel S.Annunziata in Sulmona (AQ);
- Staff at the Villa Comunale in Roseto under the patronage of the Municipality of Roseto d.Abruzzi (Te);
- Staff at Villa Filiani Pineto (Te);
- No. 3 Investments in art exhibition "We are with you" organized by the Parish of S.Cetteo in Pescara;
- Participation in the Exhibition "The Gonfalons of Corpus Christi" in Sora - (work cataloged) -;
- In October 2006, participation in the initiative "100 Artists for Salento" in Santa Maria di Leuca;
- Group exhibition produced by Trenitalia at the Railway Station of Pescara;
- Participation in the exhibition "A World of Cribs" - (work cataloged) -;
- April 2007: Personal exhibition at the Congress Centre "Graf Zeppelin Haus" in Friedrichshafen (Germany);
- March 2008: Group exhibition of painting and graphics at the "ARCA" Spoltore (PE);
- Participation in three editions of the Prix D'Annunzio (Pescara) - premiata-;
- "In the competition of painting and Martinsicuro Colonnella -premiata-;
- "The Prize" Cascella "2006 Ortona -premiata-;
- "At the National Competition S.Pasquale B. Torrevecchia Teatina (Ch) -premiata-.
-Participation In the competition for the sketches of the Palio of Chivalry Tournament of Sulmona 2008 (work cataloged).
_ September 2009-The first classified at the "Summer Solstice" organized by the Academy of Abruzzo in the pine forest of D'Annunzio, Pescara.
. - October 2009- Collective at the Center Megalò - Chieti
_ November 2009-Show at the Cultural Center "Free Will" -Sassari
_Febbraio 2010 -Collective Center Megalò - Chieti
-June 2010 - Group exhibition organized by the Museum of Abruzzo in Pescara Vittoria Colonna.
-October 2010-staff at the Provincial Building in Pescara
-December 2010-Group exhibition at the Gallery Association for culture and communication-Reggio Calabria.
March 2011-Participation in the event "Festival of Art" at the Centre Commercial Pescara-North.
May 2011-Participation in the 2nd edition of the "Festival of Art" at the mall Hyper- Val Vibrata (Te);
June 2011-staff at the premises of the Church of the Jesuits - Pescara
June 2011-Participation Exhibition at the Museum of the People of Abruzzo in Pescara organized by the Foundation Academy of Abruzzo on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy
July 2011-Participation in Exhibition at the Mall Pescara Nord with realization of painting classes for children
Summer 2012-Exhibition with courses pencil portrait for children and adults at the center Pescara Nord. And 'it registered with the International Movement "One hundred and more artists joined the world"
Since August 2012 is on permanent display at the gallery of the shopping center Auchan-Pescara
where he produced works and portraits on commission and where he teaches courses in drawing and painting.
On permanent display at the Istituto San Paolo Invest headquarters of Pescara he has received numerous awards by participating in impromptu painting in different parts of Italy.
Often participates in events of Television where she was invited to paint live.
His work is represented in publications, (Centro Diffusione Arte Palermo), in private collections, institutions, municipalities, churches, in Italy and abroad.
Anna Rita Angiolelli-Domicile-study: Via Monte Carrier 33 - Pescara - [email protected]
Tel.-3208151589 - www.angiolelliarte.wix.com/annaritaangiolelli
Awards and Highlights
During my career I have received numerous awards and recognitions